Monday, March 16, 2009

What is a blog?


It is said that a picture speaks a thousand words. Hence, through this picture of Mr. Barry John I had shot, I make an attempt to depict my state of mind, as I am intrigued by a simple question…

What is a blog?

Exhibition? Introspection? Intellectual stimulation? Documenting a day’s gratification? Giving vent to captivated frustration?

What is a blog?

Monologue? Soliloquy? Inexplicable dialogs between Donald & Mickey?

What is a blog?

Making an impression? Caring a damn? Talking about things I can’t do, things I can?

What is a blog?

Digital dairy? Free space? Putting together disjointed ideas? With words, being an Ace?

What is a blog?

Trying hard to create poetry? Writing a prose? Speaking through pictures? Poking ones nose?

So, What is a blog???

No comments: